Thursday, December 10, 2009

From David S. Pointer

Lineup 3 contributor David S. Pointer wrote me with the following anthology news:

Gerald,

I have just received word from "Published By Westview, Inc." in Nashville, TN that they will publish a domestic violence anthology if I will be good enough to gather the materials for the book. I hope to get a lot of uplifting or inspirational poems to go along with the edgier work. Something that a domestic violence victim or a book buyer under the inspirational/religious catagory might like. I hope most of the photography will be inspirational. Some of the work can be in support of the project and more expansive than just domestic violence. I will accept poems and photos until July 31, 2010 at the following address. I would like to see poems shorter than one page. I might also consider one or two short stories or essays. Thank you. Please share this information with any interested writer.

David S. Pointer
803 West Main Street Apt. M
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

No comments: