Monday, May 16, 2016

Chad Haskins

GUILTY

My crime is
this unoriginal,
dramatic groaning,
forced upon you
on my knees,
fucking bleeding...
her soothing love
ripped from my core.


Chad reads "Guilty":



Subscribe to Channel Five-Two for first view of new videos.


Chad confesses: "This poem was inspired by the pain I felt after losing contact with a special person in my life."


CHAD HASKINS lives in Georgia. He enjoys the outdoors, working out, Mexican food, various styles of music, crime fiction, and engaging conversations. Chad's writing has appeared or is forthcoming in Rose and Thorn Journal, Blue Collar Review, Untitled Country Review, Yellow Mama, Spinetingler Magazine, drown in my own fears, Golden Sparrow Literary Review, Flashes in the Dark, Dark River Magazine, and The Flash Fiction Offensive.

No comments: