Monday, March 28, 2016

Catherine Wald

BETTER CALL YAHWEH

In trouble with the law? Looking for a missing crook or shiftless dame? Sign on with the best P.I. in the cosmos:

  • Excellent poker face.
  • Sees and knows everything.
  • Connected back to the beginning of time.
  • Experienced in evasion, interrogation, enforcement, chastisement.
  • Money-back guarantee, no expiration date.

Why wait? I’ll be around forever. You won’t. Call 1-800-HIREGOD now!


Thomas Pluck reads "Better Call Yahweh":



Subscribe to Channel Five-Two for first view of new videos.


Cathy confesses: "I’ve been reading a lot of detective novels lately, and it struck me that many of the noir private investigators have God-like attitudes and personas. From there, it was an easy leap to 'God, P.I.'"


CATHERINE WALD is an Amherst Writers & Artists-certified workshop leader with more than twenty years experience. Visit her website, www.catherinewald.com, to learn more.

No comments: