Monday, October 3, 2022

Teel James Glenn

INSANITY

I know what's real
I know what's not
The colors swarming
My skin is hot
I didn't do it (or at least I think)
I cleaned up the blood
'twas in the sink
So let me out,
Loose my bonds
Before they dredge the out back ponds.


Teel's YouTube video reading of "Insanity":



Subscribe and turn on Notifications for Channel 52.


Teel confesses: "This may be my answer to the unreliable narrator in so many stories...Or might be an admission of guilt. I will not tell. It is, however, was inspired by the ‘twist ending’ of so many Twilight Zone and EC comics and obviously by my love of Poe’s "Tell-Tale Heart" (which I have performed several times as a monologue)."


TEEL JAMES GLENN, winner of the 2021 Best Novel from Pulp Factory Awards, 2012 Pulp Ark 'Best Author of the Year.' Epic ebook award finalist. Derringer Award finalist, P&E winner 'Best Thriller Novel',"Best Steampunk Short", Multiple finalist "Best Fantasy short stories," Collection" Member HWA, MWA, HNS, IATW, Private Eye Writers of America. Visit him at theurbanswashbuckler.com

No comments: