Sunday, March 2, 2008

Misti Rainwater-Lites


My elders weren't very careful with me. They left all kinds of grisly reading material within my reach...When Rabbit Howls by Truddi Chase, Fatal Vision by Joe McGinniss and all those god awful V.C. Andrews books (incest romanticized is one of the worst crimes I can think of). I am not really a fan or writer of any particular genre, certainly not true crime or romance. I mostly read and write poetry. I've got several self-published books for sale (novels, full-length poetry collections, chapbooks, etc.) at lulu.com. I also have chapbooks available through Erbacce Press, Kendra Steiner Editions and Scintillating Publications. I'm one of five women poets featured in an upcoming poetry anthology from Sisyphus Press entitled Sirens. I live in the pits of hell (a small town in East Texas) with my husband and our baby boy. My starry American dream is to someday own an old school motor court called Inn of the Rainbow. All writers will be most welcome.

No comments: